Introducing Peanut Butter Banana Pupsicles! Here’s a great way to make a homemade peanut butter doggie treat that is healthy and tastes great!
- 32 oz low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 oz blueberries, chopped
- Just Food For Dogs Peanut Butter Treats (or other peanut butter dog treat that is similar to a popsicle stick)
- In a medium bowl, cream together mashed bananas, peanut butter and honey.
- Add yogurt and mix until blended.
- Place blueberries on the bottom of 3 oz freezable cups. Spoon yogurt mixture into cups and place in freezer until it is partially frozen, about an hour.
- Place a Just Food For Dogs Peanut Butter Treat in the center of the Pupsicle to create a stick and place back in the freezer until frozen, about two hours.