Update for 2019:
Unfortunately, there will not be a Haunted Puppy Town event this year. Check back next year!
For more information visit:
Hi, Finley here!
Well, it’s my favorite time of year…… it’s almost time for Haunted Puppy Town! This year marks our 6th Annual event!! I can’t believe we’ve been doing this for six whole years already……WOW! Well, I hear the humans say, “time flies when you’re having fun.” I guess that’s really true!
Like every year, this year’s event is gonna be GREAT! There will be lots of food, both for humans and us dogs, plus lots of fun activities. Here’s what’s on the agenda for this year’s event:
- Costume contest: This is my favorite part of Haunted Puppy Town! I love seeing all my friends in their costumes. Maybe this year, I’ll let them take a picture of ME in MY costume. As always, we’ll have a photo booth set up so pets can take pictures with their humans. Pets can enter our costume contest and win a special prize from Cascade Kennels.
- Treats/Food: Yes, there will be food for the humans; Jack’s Flapjacks will be there. More importantly, there will be plenty ‘o treats for us pets!!
- Carnival Games & Prizes: There will be lots of fun and kid friendly games to play during the event. Your kids can win fun prizes.
- Haunted Maze: Our maze is fun and pet friendly.
- Agility Demos: Our friends from Dogs in Progress will be here to show us canines how to do cool agility things like teeter-totters, jumps and an obstacle course.
- Jet City Saber Guild: This is a NEW thing we’re doing this year and it’s gonna be SO COOL! These humans come to charity events dressed as Star Wars characters and your pets can take pictures with them…..and even watch a Light Saber fight!!!
- Planet Goat Petting Zoo: They’ll be here again this year with lots of fun farm animals that kids can pet!
- MaxMobile Adoption bus: You know, I said the costume part was my favorite, but on second thought, I think THIS part is my favorite. Humans actually have a chance to adopt a dog and give him or her a forever home! This bus is sponsored by the Seattle Humane Society.
Of course, there’s never a cost to come to Haunted Puppy Town, but if you want to give a small donation, it will benefit these local rescue centers:
- Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- Old Dog Haven
- Seattle Humane
- Zazu’s Parrot Sanctuary
- Canine Companions for independence
Here’s the details!
Saturday Oct. 27 | 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Located at Cascade Kennels: 20005 178th Avenue NE Woodinville, WA 98072
See You Then!
Executive Canine Quality Control Officer